The Business Accelaration Supervisor manages the Business Accelaration Officer BAO Resat workflow. His/Her main responsibility is to hire BAOs, monitor their KPIs, and ensure the project they are working on is meeting targets. This will require them to consistently be online to monitor BAOs along with going on field from time-to-time to discover what we can unlock to further reach our targets.
Key Responsibilities: Describe the tasks and responsibilities typically required in this role and the extent to which decisions might be made which will require interpretation/judgment. Degree of supervision over others is required in this role
- Daily BAO Attendance Monitoring – Ensuring that BAOs start and end work on time, along with monitoring attendance.
- Daily reporting – Daily reporting of BAO metrics and issues to Platform Extension Team
- Insighting – Discovering insights from areas BAOs are present in to ensure that we are removing bottlenecks from the BAO workflow.
- Warehouse Coordination – Coordinating with warehouse teams to ensure that orders from BAOs are being monitored properly and efficiently.
Qualifications, Certifications And Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Must have at least 2 years supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft office, e.g. Excel.