A CRM Marketing specialist must be able to understand the ins and outs of CRM tools and paid marketing tools (e.g. Facebook and Google) to be able to launch campaigns across all channels. Beyond that, she/he must be able to analyze and discern patterns of behavior in order to recommend strategic optimizations when needed. She/he must also be skilled in marketing in order to liaise between stakeholders the implications of CRM strategy execution to the overall CRM design.
- Setup and launch short term and long term campaigns as briefed across all channels
- Transform Marketing briefs and set it up on CRM platforms
- Be on top on the campaigns running and flag deciding stakeholders for concerns spotted
- The person should also understand the business & marketing implications of marketing setup nuances & make decisions.
- Able to optimize marketing campaigns that are run for Demand and Product Team.
- Write training manuals and teach the team on CRM best practices
- Troubleshooting of software errors
- Communicate proactively with internal teams to ensure an efficient implementation of campaigns
- Customizing and pulling marketing reports from the different tools we use
- Spotting ways to improve usage of our tools through automating basic everyday tasks
- At least 6 months experience with CRM and paid marketing tools (designed funnel journeys, knows about email marketing, knows how to use different tools like Zappier, convertkit, hubspot etc.)
- The skill to resolve technical issues, including responding to customization requests
- Versed with basic tech terms such as events parameter & attributes + webhooks
- Strong writing skills to communicate with internal partners
- Public speaking skills that allow them to train others on the different tools
- Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the data provided by these channels
- Ability to discern meaning from patterns and spot trends from data
- Good problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills
If you find this Interesting, you may send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lets discuss and explore!!