- Insighting. The Customer Experience Manager will seek to understand her customer segment’s behaviors, motivations, barriers. They will look at data, whether quantitative around sales data or app analytics, as well as qualitative data from issues raised via call center or online, to inform priorities and strategies to further improve customer experience.
- Strategy & Deployment. The Customer Experience Manager will develop and deploy the customer experience strategy, including characterization of strategic customer segments and the definitions of implications on internal department operations as well as departments outside, getting their buy-in and working closely with them to bring these initiatives to life.
- Tracking. The Customer Experience Manager will establish metrics to be tracked that reflect customers’ challenges and goals, which will be the basis of further improvements.
- Operations. The Customer Experience Manager will lead the Control Tower and Call Center teams, constantly optimizing these functions to ensure we give excellent proactive and reactive service recovery.
- Customer-centric. Must be customer-obsessed, and would be willing to champion the customers’ interests at all cost
- Operations Excellence. Must embrace problem-solving through optimization of processes and leadership as the key to continuous improvement.
- Data-driven. Must be comfortable with data, understanding how data is captured, processed, and reported so as to be able to work with Data Analysts well, and conducting or leading qualitative research to hear out customers’ sentiments, in order to come up with useful insights and analyses.
- Good Stakeholder Management. Must be comfortable leading a big team, as well as managing different stakeholders.
- At least 3 years experience working in Customer Experience, Operations Excellence, or similar departments
- Have a degree in Business, Management or related fields