Job Summary: .
Lead and grow a segment of the user funnel, whether it’s acquiring and activating new users, reactivating lapsed users, or retaining new and revived users, by building impactful, scalable, and repeatable Marketing programs or Product strategies
- Insighting. The Growth Marketing Manager will seek to understand her customer segment’s behaviors, motivations, barriers. She will look at data, whether it’s sales data, app analytics, or marketing channel data to observe patterns and spot opportunities where she can source growth from.
- Strategy. The Growth Marketing Manager will develop plans using her insights to grow her business. Whether it involves developing new products, exploring alternative channels of getting sales, marketing existing features, she will have to identify and prioritize which can contribute best to her business. This requires coming up with test designs to prove that something will work and can be scalable for the business. As a planner, she will give input on Demand-Supply Forecasts to make sure that the promises she has for her customers will be delivered.
- Operations. The Growth Marketing Manager will see execution of her plans from end-to-end, briefing and working with different Channel owners, Product leads, or Marketing specialists to make sure that the plans are executed excellently, on time and in full. She will track the performance of these and measure them against expectations.
- Coordination. The Growth Marketing Manager will lead his/her own team to bring everything to life and act as cross-functional lead for her customer segment and report insights and recommendations to the bigger team and the management.
- At least 4 years experience working in Brand/Product Management, Management Consulting, E-Commerce Marketing
- Have a degree in Business, Management or related fields
- Leadership skills proven by extracurriculars