HR and Admin Manager – Manila, Philippines
We’re hiring HR Manager to come help build the future of Sari Sari stores in the Philippines. We are looking for smart, impact driven, psychology or human resources development graduates with significant operations related experience to be part of our HR team.
GrowSari – Who We Are:
Sari Sari stores are the largest retail channel and source of employment in the country, yet the average store owner barely makes her ends meet. We use technology to help them increase their earnings through four ways:
- ● Get cheaper sourcing of products by connecting them directly to companies (getting them access to better pricing and free delivery to their stores)
- ● Access new types of products to sell within their store (higher earning revenue streams such as bayad centers, e-commerce drop off points, wi-fi hotspots, store branding etc…)
- ● Access to financial services (give them access to working capital, consignment and other types of financial services that could help them grow, but they are currently excluded from)
- ● Help them monetize their data (get companies to pay for real-time access to sales data and ability to act on it on a per-store level – think the next generation of Nielsen Answers)
Over the past 2 years, we’ve been focusing on building a great team consisting of former members of Unilever, P&G, Boston Consulting Group and Uber – from four different continents. Now we are looking for the next wave of talent to join and push this vision further.
- Monitors, process and oversees staffing, timekeeping, recruiting and training requirements of the Company.
- Maintains and updates employee’s employment records and other important personnel documents.
- Manages the company’s approach on employee’s compensation, benefits, training and career developments.
- Responsible in planning, drafting and implementing personnel and administration policies of the company. Sets standard operating procedures on personnel management and administration processes.
- Handles labor relation management and represents the company on any labor related discussions, assemblies or hearings.
- As part of the Management Committee, he/she must regularly update the Management on any labor related issues which should conform to local regulations under the Labor code of the Philippines.
- Monitors, processes and oversees general operations by providing logistical/administration support. Sets standard operating procedures on office administration processes.
- Supervises and oversees good housekeeping of office facilities in accordance with Safety Health and Environment Policy.
- Supervises and manages administration support staff i.e. Admin Officer, company driver and HR Officer.
- Coordinates IT & communication processes and requirements with respective Business Units or employees. Ensures adequacy and functionality of IT and communication equipment.
- Responsible on fleet management; sets standard procedure on administering vehicle repairs, insurance claims and other related activities concerning company fleet vehicles.
- Responsible in managing and maintaining records of office assets, fixtures and equipment including custody and distribution of office supplies and consumables.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
We believe that to be successful in this role, you should ideally have the following experiences and skills that you can bring to the team:
Education : Bachelor of Science, preferably degree in Psychology or Behavioral Science
Experience : At least 10 years of experience in human resource management or related field
- Pleasing personality
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong background in HR
- High degree of initiative
- Interpersonal understanding
- Goal oriented with strong leadership and communication skills
- Computer Literate
|Job Category||Human Resources|