Responsible for activities and operations in the payroll function & tax functions.
● Handle end-to-end payroll processing working directly with HR as needed.
● Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all payroll related payouts including governmental remittances, benefits &
● Prepare payroll & benefits forecast and variance reporting and maintain headcount forecast for the company.
● Oversee the preparation of all tax returns and ensure their accuracy.
● Improve existing processes and recommend new ones for stronger tax compliance as applicable to the company’s line of businesses.
● Assist the Financial Controller during audits.
● Professional, ethical and reliable
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
● Team player demonstrating effective and cooperative working relationships with all employees.
● Skill in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
● Ability to apply knowledge of accounting and finance with minimum supervision.
● Proactive ownership of responsibilities.
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA a plus.
● Minimum of 3 years experience in the field of payroll/tax.
● Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word software).
Send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat!