We are in the process of growing our Technology team and that includes establishing our technical support logic which will help us decrease our turn-around time in resolving issues, improve our ways of working, and identify opportunities for improvement.
We’re hiring a Technical Support Engineer to help build and spearhead the process on solving technical issues across different Growsari modules. We are looking for an experienced support engineer with excellent work-ethic, analytical thinking, and a passion for customer satisfaction to troubleshoot and investigate in a technical environment.
You will be part of the pioneer Technical Support team and will have a chance to introduce and implement processes across Growsari teams. You will be the point of contact and process owner for the following activities:
- Provide technical support on issues raised by customers, clients, and internal Growsari teams
- Create SQL scripts to (1) troubleshoot, and (2) update or insert existing records upon request
- Work with internal Growsari teams to understand the issue and update them on the resolution
- Document changes across different Growsari modules with proper version control
- Build the process on RCA and issue resolution lifecycle
- Automate the resolution for recurring issues or concern
- Test and verify product functionality to replicate customer issues
- Assist in testing of new versions of different services and understand the changes in APIs, database structures, and UX
- Fresh Graduates of Computer Science, Information Technology and other related courses are welcome to apply for the role
- You have the ability to understand, create, or modify basic SQL scripts and/or a basic understanding of how API works is an advantage
- You have a good knowledge of administering or managing server applications and understanding application logs.
- You have an experience using a scripting language such as Python, Bash, Shell Script
If you’re interested, you may apply directly here in our career site or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org